What are cookies?
In any case, we cannot verify your personal identity from cookies. Cookies are stored only on your own device (computer, tablet, mobile phone), and we do not maintain any file or database with your personal data.
We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your device's browser only during your visit and are deleted when you terminate the browser.
Cookies are only stored on your device if you consent. If you do not accept cookies, performance and functionality of the site may be affected.
- Persistent cookies These remain in the cookies file of your device's browser even after the browser is terminated, sometimes for one year or more (the exact length of stay depends on the lifetime of each cookie) or until you delete them .
The cookies placed on our website and how to manage them
The Clinic under the distinctive title "ATHENS GENESIS" at its website http://www.genesisathens.gr uses the strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, traffic management cookies, targeting / usage statistics cookies, social networking cookies, and third-party cookies.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
The strictly necessary cookies are crucial to the proper operation of the website, allow you to browse and use its functions, such as access to secure areas. These cookies do not recognize your individual identity, but without them we cannot provide effective functionality for our site.
- Traffic Management Cookies
On our website we use traffic management cookies to help identify technical problems that may occur during your navigation. Based on the information collected by these cookies, we can correct technical mistakes and problems and thus continually improve the services we offer through our website.
- Performance cookies
Performance cookies collect information about how you use the website, such as which pages you visit more often and whether you receive error messages. Information collected is aggregated and, therefore, anonymous. These cookies are used only to improve the way a website works.
- Target / Usage Statistics Cookies
These cookies are used to provide content that best suits you and your interests. These cookies can be used so that we remember the websites you've visited to determine which online marketing channels are most effective and allow us to reward external websites and partners who forwarded you to us.
- Social Networking Cookies
Articles, images and videos you see on our website can be shared and made popular with social media via buttons. Social Networking cookies are used to make these buttons work so they can understand when you want to share an article or video. Social networks may also collect your personal information for their own purposes. For more information about cookies set up by social networks and possible information they collect, please refer to the privacy statement provided by each social network.Facebook, YouTube.
- Third-party cookies
These are cookies used by third parties, such as social networks to track your visits to the various sites they are advertised by. Our website administrator has no control over these third-party cookies.
How to control cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471
If you do not accept cookies, you will not be disqualified from accessing the website.
Useful links for cookies
- Google advertising settings: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/?hl=el
- Cookies management by advertising companies in USA: http://www.aboutads.info/choices
- Cookies management by advertising companies in EU: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
- All About Cookies – http://www.aboutcookies.org (in English).
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this statement. Please refer to the website at regular intervals to check current and new additional information.